Cosasco high pressure chemical injection fittings allow safe, controlled, and easy injection under full operating pressure, dramatically reducing downtime. Cosasco offers a wide range of delivery options from standard NPT to robust flanged side tees for chemical injection into high pressure systems.
The NPT fitting is designed for mounting on a screwed threadolet, where threads are permitted. NPT connections are not recommended for sour gas service.
Learn about Cosasco SAFR Services to protect and lengthen the life of your Chemical Injection Access Fittings!
- Mounting — NPT
- For Mounting on Screwed Threadolet, where Threads are Permitted
- Standard Temperature Rating with Viton/Teflon Seals:
- — From -15° F (-26° C) Up To +400° F (+204° C)
- Pressure Rating — 6000 PSI / 41.3 MPa Working
Higher pressure rating available. Please consult Cosasco Representative.
- Meets NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- Canadian Registration (CRN) and Conformity to
Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Access Under Pressure — Maintenance or removal under full operating pressure
- Integral check valve (standard)
- Robust, machined construction
- Injection/Sampling Components available in highly corrosion resistant alloys
- Safely inject a wide variety of chemicals
- Available with ACME Threaded Internal Configurations
- Various injection tubes, quills, and nozzles available
Cosasco chemical injection equipment may be used with a wide variety of chemicals and across a broad range of industries & applications.
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Processing
- Heavy Manufacturing
- Cooling Systems
Inject a wide variety of chemicals:
- Corrosion/Scale Inhibitors
- Boiler Water Chemicals
- Oxygen Scavengers
- Neutralizing Agents