Model 6330 Injection/Sampling Tube Assemblies provide a retractable means of chemical injection or process fluid sampling at pressures up to 1500 PSI/10.3 MPa and temperatures up to +500º F/ +260º C.
Insertion of the tube can be adjusted to permit chemical injection and sampling at precisely the desired point within the process fluid. Standard lengths are available in 18, 24, 30, and 36 inches.
The 1/4" female NPT on the process side of the injection tube allows you to install a quill or choose from various nozzle configurations to meet your chemical injection requirements.
- Pressure Rating - 1500 PSI (10.3 MPa)
- Mounting - 1" Full Port Valve Minimum
- Temperature Rating - +500º F/+260º C
- Tube and Adapter Material - 304 S.S.
- Stuffing Box Material -316 S.S.
- Seal Material - Teflon®
- Available lengths of 18, 24, 30, and 36 inches
- Pressure rating up to 1500 PSI/10.3 MPa
- Temperature rating up to 500° F/260° C
- 316 stainless steel stuffing box
- 304 stainless steel tube and adapter
- Provides a retractable means of chemical injection or process fluid sampling
- 1" full port valve minimum mounting
- 1/4" female NPT allows installing a quill or choosing from various nozzle configurations meet your injection requirements