The model 50 Flarweld access fitting body is designed to be welded directly to the pipe or vessel. The corrosion access fitting incorporates a radius to match the curvature of the pipe or vessel, with a maximum 1/16” weld gap.
It also incorporates a thick body to provide adequate branch reinforcement area to help strengthen the weld joint. It is the most popular type of corrosion fitting mounting configuration.
Learn about Cosasco SAFR Services to protect and lengthen the life of your Access Fittings!
- Mounting — Flarweld with Integral Branch Reinforcement per ASME B31.3
- Standard Temperature Rating with Viton/Teflon Seals:
From -15° F (-26° C) Up To +400° F (+204°C)
- Available Temperature Rating with Optional Seals:
From -70° F (-56° C) Up To +450° F (+232°C)
- Pressure Rating — 6000 PSI/41.3 MPa Working
- Available with ACME Threaded and Severe Service Internal Configurations
- Optional NPT, Flanged, Socketweld, and Buttweld Tee Connection
- Meets NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- Canadian Registration (CRN) and Conformity to Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Application Notes
Cosasco Access Fitting Seals