Cosasco high pressure chemical injection fittings allow safe, controlled, and easy injection under full operating pressure, dramatically reducing downtime. Cosasco offers a wide range of delivery options from standard NPT to robust flanged side tees for chemical injection into high pressure systems.
The Buttweld, (aka. Buttweldolet) fitting is designed to be buttwelded directly to a 2” schedule 160 pipe end. Possible configurations include welding to an industry standard “Weldolet” fitting, which is then welded to a pipe or vessel, or welding to a 2” schedule 160 buttweld ‘Tee”.
Learn about Cosasco SAFR Services to protect and lengthen the life of your Chemical Injection Access Fittings!
- Mounting — Weldolet, 2" Sch. 160
- Direct Welding to the End of Pipe, Tee Piece, or Weldolet
- Standard Temperature Rating with Viton/Teflon Seals:
From -15° F (-26° C) Up To +400° F (+204° C)
- Pressure Rating — 6000 PSI / 41.3 MPa Working
Higher pressure rating available. Please consult Cosasco Representative.
- Meets NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- Canadian Registration (CRN) and Conformity to
Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Access Under Pressure — Maintenance or removal under full operating pressure
- Integral check valve (standard)
- Robust, machined construction
- Injection/Sampling Components available in highly corrosion resistant alloys
- Safely inject a wide variety of chemicals
- Available with ACME Threaded Internal Configurations
- Various injection tubes, quills, and nozzles available
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Processing
- Heavy Manufacturing
- Cooling Systems
Inject a wide variety of chemicals:
- Corrosion/Scale Inhibitors
- Boiler Water Chemicals
- Oxygen Scavengers
- Neutralizing Agents