The model 53 Socketweld fitting is designed to be socket welded directly to a 2” socket end. Possible configurations include welding to an industry standard “Sockolet” fitting, which is then welded to a pipe or vessel, or welding to a 2” schedule 160 Socketweld "Tee”.
This fitting will enable reliable internal corrosion monitoring and maintenance of your corrosion coupons.
Learn about Cosasco SAFR Services to protect and lengthen the life of your Access Fittings!
- Mounting — Socketweld
- Standard Temperature Rating with Viton/Teflon Seals:
— From -15° F (-26° C) Up To +400° F (+204°C)
- Available Temperature Rating with Optional Seals:
— From -70° F (-56° C) Up To +450° F (+232°C)
- Pressure Rating — 6000 PSI/41.3 MPa Working
- Available with ACME Threaded and Severe Service Internal Configurations
- Optional NPT, Flanged, Socketweld, and Buttweld Tee Connection
- Meets NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- Canadian Registration (CRN) and Conformity to Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)