The Inserted Probe Array Sensor acts as a ‘corrosion fuse’ detector that will provide an indication of corrosion occurring at the pipe surface, at known discrete locations under insulation.
The sensors can be installed on new pipelines field joints, insulated process lines, or on existing insulated pipe or as part of a repair.
- Detects corrosion at pipe surface at known discrete positions
- 4 probe sensor array with two ‘corrosion fuse’ elements per probe
- Simple and Robust design, Low Cost, easy to install and interrogate
- Applied on new pipelines, field joints, insulated process lines, can be installed on existing insulated pipe or as part of a repair
- Potential Savings in inspection and associated repair costs
- Does not require removal of insulation
- Pipelines - under insulation
- Process Lines - under insulation