The MWT is based on Microcor® high-resolution corrosion measurement technology, the industry’s most widely used and only technology capable of operating in any process environment. The MWT provides 18-bit resolution and is rated for operation in hazardous locations (Class I, Zone 1).
The allowable operating range of from -40°C to 70°C is proven every day by existing systems reliably working in harsh environments. The MWT is available with ISA100 Wireless or WirelessHART™ 7 communications protocol for seamless integration with Yokogawa, Emerson, and numerous other wireless process systems.
MWT's and other Cosasco Wireless devices come standard either with ISA100 Wireless or WirelessHART 7 communications protocol to seamlessly integrate into virtually any wireless process system including Yokogawa (ISA100) and Emerson (WirelessHART 7).
- Highly Secure and Reliable Self Organizing Wireless Mesh Network
- High Resolution Metal Loss Measurement for all process environments
- Low installed cost
- International Hazardous Area Certifications
- ISA100 Wireless and WirelessHART™ 7 protocol
The Wireless Corrosion Monitoring System benefits:
- Rated for Hazardous Locations
- High resolution, sensitivity, and accuracy
- Corrosion rates in real-time, 50 times faster than standard ER
- Operation in almost any environment
- Corrosion rate measurement in any process flow, including conductive and non-conductive fluids
- Real-time, continuous, online corrosion data
- Direct metal loss and corrosion rate data flow into DCS or SCADA
The Wireless Corrosion Monitoring System is further enhanced with wireless benefits:
- Low Cost installation - no wires or wiring required
- Monitor in previously inaccessible areas due to technical or physical barriers – Improve efficiency
- Integrate seamlessly with Emerson’s Smart Wireless process control networks
- Economical starting point for upgrading from wired to wireless process control system
- Dramatically reduced installation costs in terms of materials and labor
- Reduced chemical inhibitor cost
- Extends the times between shutdowns
- Extend asset life and reduces maintenance costs
- Reduced labor costs in terms of data collection
- Gas plants
- Offshore platforms
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Water and Wastewater Plants
Learn more about Microcor.