Cosasco high pressure chemical injection fittings allow safe, controlled, and easy injection under full operating pressure, dramatically reducing downtime. Cosasco offers a wide range of delivery options from standard NPT to robust flanged side tees for chemical injection into high pressure systems.
The Flarweld type Chemical Injection Access Fitting is designed to be welded directly to the pipe or vessel. The fitting incorporates a radius to match the curvature of the pipe or vessel, with a maximum 1/16” weld gap. It also incorporates a thick body to provide adequate branch reinforcement area to help strengthen the weld joint.
Learn about Cosasco SAFR Services to protect and lengthen the life of your Chemical Injection Access Fittings!
- Mounting — Flarweld with Integral Branch Reinforcement per ASME B31.3
- Standard Temperature Rating with Viton/Teflon Seals: — From -15° F (-26° C) Up To +400° F (+204° C)
- Pressure Rating — 6000 PSI / 41.3 MPa Working Higher pressure rating available. Please consult Cosasco Representative.
- Direct welding to pipe or vessel, most economical, most compact
- Meets NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- Canadian Registration (CRN) and Conformity to Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Access Under Pressure — Maintenance or removal under full operating pressure
- Integral check valve (standard)
- Robust, machined construction
- Injection/Sampling Components available in highly corrosion resistant alloys
- Safely inject a wide variety of chemicals
- Available with ACME Threaded Internal Configurations
- Various injection tubes, quills, and nozzles available
Cosasco chemical injection equipment may be used with a wide variety of chemicals and across a broad range of industries & applications.
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Processing
- Heavy Manufacturing
- Cooling Systems
Inject a wide variety of chemicals.
- Corrosion/Scale Inhibitors
- Boiler Water Chemicals
- Oxygen Scavengers
- Neutralizing Agents