The model 54 NPT fitting can be threaded into a 2” female NPT fitting. Please note that NPT connections are not recommended for sour gas service.
Learn about Cosasco SAFR Services to protect and lengthen the life of your access fittings!
- Mounting — NPT
- Standard Temperature Rating with Viton/Teflon Seals:
— From -15° F (-26° C) Up To +400° F (+204°C)
- Available Temperature Rating with Optional Seals:
— From -70° F (-56° C) Up To +450° F (+232°C)
- Pressure Rating — 6000 PSI/41.3 MPa Working
- Available with ACME Threaded and Severe Service Internal Configurations
- Optional NPT, Flanged, Socketweld, and Buttweld Tee Connection
- Meets NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- Canadian Registration (CRN) and Conformity to Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)