The Flarweld type Hydraulic Access Fitting is designed to be welded directly to the pipe or vessel. The fitting incorporates a radius to match the curvature of the pipe or vessel, with a maximum 1/16” weld gap.
It also incorporates a thick body to provide adequate branch reinforcement area to help strengthen the weld joint. It is the most popular type of mounting configuration.
Learn about Cosasco SAFR Services to protect and lengthen the life of your Access Fittings!
- Mounting — Flarweld w/Integral Branch Reinforcement per ASME B31.3
- Probe Retrieval Under Pressure With the Cosasco, HRSL Tool (non telescopic) and Standard Cosasco 6000 PSI Service Valve
- Retaining Pin, Moisture and Debris Protection Caps Included
- Standard Temperature Rating with Viton/Teflon Seals:
From -15° F (-26° C) Up To +400° F (+204°C)
- Available Temperature Rating with Optional Seals:
From -70° F (-56° C) Up To +450° F (+232°C)
- Pressure Rating — 6000 PSI/41.3 MPa Working
- Meets NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) Certified