Cosasco corrosion and erosion monitoring coupons are specially made for corrosion and erosion studies and are manufactured to the most demanding standards. Generally, corrosion coupons should be of an alloy the same as, or similar in chemical composition to the pipeline or vessel that is being monitored.
Cosasco will manufacture Cosasco monitoring coupons in any configuration, and from any material, whether provided by Cosasco or by the customer.
For more information on integrating corrosion and erosion monitoring solutions into your processes contact Cosasco for a quote!
- No Cold Worked Surfaces - All Surfaces Ground or Machined, Not Sheared or Punched.
- Certified in writing to show serial numbers, weights, dimensions, materials, and surface finishes
- Individually packaged in moisture resistant, vapor phase inhibited envelopes with a corrosion free shelf life of one year
- Standard coupons are furnished with a ground surface finish or directional sanded surface finish
- All coupons are furnished "as machined" unless otherwise specified
- Strip and ladder type coupons are furnished with nylon insulation
- Disc type coupons are furnished with teflon insulation