The Checkmate Electrical Resistance Instrument provides high resolution and measurement accuracy of ER corrosion probes. The measurement cycle time for direct probe readings has been reduced to 30 seconds while still maintaining high accuracy.
- Reads all ER (Electrical Resistance) Corrosion Probes
- Measurement Resolution – 0.1 Probe Divisions (0.01% of Probe Span)
- Repeatability - ± 1 Division (0.1% of Probe Span)
- Rapid Measurement Cycle – 30 Sec.
- Downloads Stored Readings Directly to PC
Electrical Resistance ER Portable Instrument Checkmate Datasheet
- User Manuals
Electrical Resistance ER Portable Instrument Checkmate User Manual