This product has been discontinued. For the latest generation, please visit AirIQ.
To learn more about the End of Life Plan, click here.
The ECM is a multi‐parameter monitoring system providing constant surveillance of the environment and rapid detection of any deterioration that could result in damage to expensive equipment and valuable assets. Early detection of humidity, high temperature, or corrosive conditions will permit corrective action to be taken before substantial damage occurs to sensitive computer and instrumentation systems or electrical equipment.
ECM measures humidity, temperature, and the corrosive attack on two replaceable thin‐film sensors. The corrosion rate is shown by indicator lights that correspond to the ISA Standard S71.04‐2013 classification of environments (G1 through GX) for copper and silver.
- Digital and Analog Outputs
- Optional Datalogging
- High-Sensitivity Corrosion Rate Measurement
- Monitors Corrosion Rate, Relative Humidity, Temperature, and Differential Pressure
- Copper and Silver Sensors measured in accordance with ISA Standard S71.04-2013
- Internal Datalogger accessed by software directly from PC
- Remote Alarming
- This unit includes a display unit, copper, and silver sensors
- Reduces unplanned downtime
- Helps to maintain a strictly controlled environment
- Measures two independent channels
- ISA Standard S71.04-2013
- LED indicators corresponding to ISA environmental classifications
- Temperature Reading - +32° F to +122° F or 0° C to +50° C
- Relative Humidity Reading - 10% to 95% RH
- Differential Pressure Reading - Higher resolution 0.0.5w.g. range with 0.01" resolution
- Sensor Life - 2,500 Å nominal span (life). One copper and one silver provided with instrument.
- Chemical Plants
- Control Rooms
- Computer Rooms
- Museums & Archives
- Clean Rooms