Effective: June 1, 2018
Who We Are
The pages on the Cosasco website (“the Website”) are published by Ecreativeworks, a company registered in US, whose registered address is at 213220 County Road 6, Suite 150, Plymouth, Minnesota 55441, on behalf of Rohrback Cosasco Systems, Inc (a Halma plc Company), whose registered headquarters is located at 11841 Smith Avenue, Santa Fe Springs, California, 90670 (“Cosasco”).
Cosasco and Ecreativeworks is committed to protecting your privacy. We respect your right to privacy and will process personal information you provide only in accordance with applicable privacy laws and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
Types of Information
Cookies. A Cookie is a randomly generated unique number placed on your computer. It allows us to identify your computer without requiring your disclosure of any Non-Public Personal Information. Cookies make it possible to both store and retrieve information through your internet browser. A Cookie itself cannot read information off a hard drive or read Cookie files from other sites. See below section regarding cookies (“The Cookies Which Are Used”) for more information.
General Information is information that does not itself reveal your identity. General Information may include, without limitation: generic business type; SIC code; information derived from publicly available databases (such as Dun and Bradstreet); user behavior on our Web site; and aggregated generic information.
Non-Public Personal Information is any non-public information you provide to us or our Partners that is proprietary or identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate you or someone at your business. Non-Public Personal Information may include, without limitation: name; address; phone number; e-mail address; credit card number; account information; voting behavior; spending patterns; and individual tastes and preferences.
Partners are individuals or entities we engage to help us carry out our mission.
What Information We Collect
Cosasco collects general information and non-public personal information.
How We Collect Our Information and How It Is Used
Cosasco and/or Ecreativeworks will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them.
Cosasco and Ecreativeworks use this information to provide you with and maintain the quality of the Website and to analyze the use of the Website in order to help guide improvements. Personally identifiable information is not automatically collected.
Non-public personal information is collected through registration or contact forms on this site and will never be used for any purpose other than internal use or by our partners unless the registrant chooses to be added to mailing lists (this is a choice made by the registrant on the Registration form).
This information will be held by Ecreativeworks. The information will be stored securely and will not be shared with third parties. By registering for the mailing lists, you consent to this use of your name and email address.
Third-party Use of Information
Except as described above, neither Cosasco nor Ecreativeworks will disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact Cosasco or Ecreativeworks (as appropriate) to ask for any such activity to stop.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of Ecreativeworks business and/or assets, Ecreativeworks may disclose your personal information to that third party following acquisition. Cosasco or Ecreativeworks may also disclose your personal information where required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Whilst Cosasco and Ecreativeworks take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to Cosasco and/or Ecreativeworks cannot be guaranteed.
You have the following rights:
- the right to be provided with copies of personal information that Cosasco and/or Ecreativeworks hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law;
- the right to ask Cosasco and/or Ecreativeworks to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information held about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that Cosasco and/or Ecreativeworks may send you.
What are cookies?
The cookies which are used
Ecreativeworks uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow Ecreativeworks to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the website. This enables Ecreativeworks to personalize content for you and remember your account preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. Ecreativeworks will use this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. Ecreativeworks may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
If you have any questions or concerns about any privacy issues, please Contact Us.