Update from CosascoMar 22 2020
Dear Cosasco Customers and Valued Partners,
On March 19, 2020 the Governor of California issued an order for the state’s residents to remain at home indefinitely. This order applies to our Santa Fe Springs global headquarters, located in Los Angeles. Our office closed 11:59pm PST on Friday, March 20.
Know that we remain unwavering in our commitment to you, our Customers and Valued Partners. To provide clarity on business continuity during these extraordinary times, below are questions with answers:
How will the closure affect the Santa Fe Springs global headquarters?
- Production and Shipping – Temporarily suspended. All production and shipping in our Santa Fe Springs office must cease until the “shelter in place” order is lifted and we can resume normal operations.
- Customer Service and Technical Support – Operational. Our SFS team members are working from home and will continue to provide customer service and technical support.
How can you find out the status of your order or quote?
- – The SFS Operations team worked late on Friday, March 20 to ship as many orders as possible. If you received an email confirmation, your order shipped.
- – Starting Monday, March 23 the Customer Service team will review all pending orders and quotes in process. They will proactively reach out to the contact listed and the respective Business Developer with a revised timeline.
What is the status of the Cosasco offices around the world? As of Sunday, March 22:
- Aberdeen, Scotland – office is open, production and shipping is ongoing. Most employees are working from home.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates – office is open, all employees are working from the office.
- Beijing, China – employees are rotating between working from home and from the office based on government policies.
- Perth, Australia – all employees are working from home.
- Singapore – office is open, employees have the option to work from home.
- Malaysia – all employees are working from home.
- Houston, Texas – office is open, employees have the option to work from home.
If you need to speak with someone locally, what’s the best way?
- North America – John Henderson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latin America – David Velasco: email@example.com
- Europe, Russia and Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle East: email@example.com
- India – Kuldeep Jain: firstname.lastname@example.org
- China and Hong Kong – Norman Zhou and Jay Liu: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei – Khairi Kadir: email@example.com
- Singapore including Japan, South Korea, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam – Jack Whiskin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australia and New Zealand – Andy Allan: email@example.com
Starting the week of Monday, March 23rd, the Cosasco Customer Service team will be reaching out regarding pending orders and quotes. What if you need additional information?
- For questions regarding order status, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical support, please contact email@example.com
- For quotes & sales inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For service support, please contact email@example.com
- To locate your local representative, click here.
What if you need to place an order or request a quote?
We are receiving orders and RFQs/RFPs. Delivery will be estimated with the best information possible. At present we are looking at a 2-4 week delay. We estimate reopening our Santa Fe Springs office on Monday, April 20. If that date holds, shipping would resume on Wednesday, April 22.
We will update our website regularly as new information becomes available. We also hope that you, your employees and your families are all safe and sound.
The worldwide Cosasco team